Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Miami Zoo! (Zoo OOTD)

So today I went to the zoo! It was awesome. There were so many animals and most of them were soo cute and I just wanted to take them with me back to my house! (not really because they smelled a little funky) I have probably only been to the zoo once in my life and that was forever ago, so I had a lot of fun. 
Hat: Urban Outfitters ($39.50)
Shirt: Forever 21($12.50)
Shorts: Thrift (Goodwill)($5.00)
Socks: Forever 21($4.50)
Boots: W Shoes($32.00)
Prices heavily estimated since I bought a lot of it a very long time ago.  
I wanted to be themed for going to the zoo because I find excitement in being themed. What better way to be themed than a Safari hat, tiger shirt, and combat boots? I'd like to think that I nailed it.
Here's some pictures! 













 



All in all I had a great time and I might go back really soon. :)
Thanks for readin' ma post! 



No comments :

Post a Comment