Friday, January 24, 2014

Cold Day and Cheap Jewelry



 Sweater: Ralph Lauren (Thrift)($10.00)
Black Shirt: Forever 21($2.50)
Jeggings: Forever 21($10.50)
Today it decided to be cold in Florida randomly. Its never really cold here so I literally had to scavenge to find something to wear so I didn't freeze to death as soon as I walked outside. 
But this post is more about accessories. Since my outfit was a little plain and pretty basic, I put on a bunch of fun trinkets. 
Skinny Bracelet. 
I got a bunch of these skinny bracelets at Forever 21 for $1.50 each. I have this one which, if you look closely, looks like the silhouette of a kitty.  I also have two others, one is an anchor and the other is a cross.  

Midi Rings.
I got these midi rings also at Forever 21 for $4.50 for a pack of 3 or 4 I believe. I love these rings! I just think their so fun and look really awesome. Also please excuse my horrid nail polish. haha. 

Tiny Earrings.
The earrings in this photo are smaller than they appear. I got them from Urban Outfitters. They were originally $8.00 and $6.00, but I got a deal when I bought them. I purchased them with the hat from my last post. I don't remember the deal exactly but I ended up paying like $3 dollars for both pairs in the end.    YAY SALES!

Geometical Necklace. 
I bought this necklace from Forever 21 like 2 years ago. I always get compliments on it because its so trippy looking and 3-D. It' broke twice due to my carelessness but it hasn't really tarnished. I don't remember how much it cost though unfortunately. 

But yeah, that's what I wore. I'm gonna stay inside until it stops being cold. 
Thanks for reading my post! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment